Warmer weather is before us and you’re probably going to switch to the iced version of your favorite drink in your favorite Coffee shop. What if I told you that you can prepare yourself the same drink at home. You even wouldn’t have to leave your air-conditioned house to go through that trouble of moving. Sounds good? OK, let’s start.
- Step 1. – Make a bit bigger batch of Coffee, and let it cool. Add sugar or other condiments that you usually put in your Coffee, but don’t add milk. Not just yet.
- Step 2. – Once cooled, pour Coffee in an ice cube tray. Freeze.
- Step 3. – You can add milk now to what’s leftover of Coffee.
- Step 4. – Pour Coffee mixed with milk into Popsicle tray and freeze. Once frozen – enjoy your home made version of refreshing ice cream.
- Step 4. Once the ice cubes are frozen, pour cold milk in a tall glass, but not too much.
- Step 5. – Add frozen Coffee ice cubes to the milk, put in a straw and voila – you have an iced Latte in your hand.
Were you glad you listened to me? I hope you tried this recipe and enjoyed it. If you have any comments or questions, please them below.